|Automatic Cream & Paste Filling Machine
|Liquid Paste Cream Filling
|Bottles / Jar
|Beverage, Chemical, Commodity, Food, Machinery,hardware,medical
|Key Selling Points:
|Easy To Operate
60ml cream tube filling machine,
Beverage mascara filling machine
The working principle of the pure pneumatic semi-automatic piston filling machine is: the piston in the feed cylinder is driven to reciprocate by the forward and backward movement of the cylinder, so as to generate negative pressure in the front cavity of the feed cylinder.
When the cylinder moves forward, the piston is pulled back and negative pressure is generated in the front chamber of the cylinder. The material in the feed drum is pressed into the feed pipe by atmospheric pressure and enters into the feed pipe through the check valve of the material inlet and outlet.
As the cylinder moves backward, it pushes the piston forward, squeezing the material. The material enters the discharge hose through the discharge one-way valve and finally enters the empty bottle through the filling head (the filling head closes when feeding and opens when discharging) to complete the first filling.
The piston filling machine is a single simple mechanical action for each filling, so it has high filling accuracy and stability for each regular container.
4.Characteristics of pneumatic filling machine
1. All compressed air is used as the control, so it is especially suitable for the environment with explosion protection requirements.
2, no static electricity, hemp electricity phenomenon, also do not need to be grounded.
3. As pneumatic control and hard positioning are adopted, the filling precision is high, and the precision can be controlled within 0.5%
(Based on the maximum filling volume)
5. Inspection and operation sequence before starting up
Before starting the machine, check whether all parts of the machine are normal, so as to avoid mechanical failure or personal injury.
Check contents and operations:
1. Whether the front and rear clamping handles are clamped.
2. Whether the three-end clamp of the inlet and outlet tee is clamped.
3. Whether the cross clamp and filling head of cross bar and vertical bar are clamped.
4, through the air pressure air source, the pressure < 8㎏/c㎡, airborne pressure 4-5㎏/ C ㎡.
5. Open the air source switch and make sure that the black air pipe of the small cylinder with filling head is on the top.
(Note: It is strictly prohibited to work without materials for a long time)
6. Adjustment of filling volume
The adjustment of filling volume is determined by the user according to the volume (ml) or weight (g) of the filling material. Because the weight of the material is different, so the data of the loading counter is different. By adjusting the program-controlled switch, the filling quantity and precision can be adjusted to the user's requirement.
Specific operations are as follows:
1. Coarse adjustment: adjust the adjustment screw of the air control switch during the process, and move the position of the adjustment screw to the left and right appropriately
Adjust the adjusting screw of the return air control switch to a satisfactory position.
2. Align the filling head with the measuring cup or the filling bottle (note: the filling cylinder must be full, otherwise the filling quantity is not allowed). Please check whether the measuring cup is filled accurately or use an electronic balance to weigh the filling quantity of the filling bottle.
3. If there is any error, the handwheel shift return switch is applied to move forward, reduce load, and reverse.
4. Adjust the return program control switch repeatedly until fine-tuning to the required load and precision.
7. Adjustment of filling speed
Filling speed is determined by the following six factors:
1. The suction speed depends on the viscosity of the product and the length of the suction tube.
2. Filling speed depends on the diameter of filling head. Large caliber means fast speed.
3, the foaming degree of the product, high bubble product filling speed should be slowed down.
4, how much loading, loading more speed is slower.
5. The accuracy of filling volume. If high accuracy is required, the filling speed should be slowed down.
6, before and after the speed regulating valve adjustment control air flow rate.