|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||wooden case|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Product Name:||Uv Water Treatment Systems||Material:||Stainless Steel 304/ 316L|
|Warranty:||1 Year||After-sales Service Provided:||Online Support,Video Technical Support|
|Application:||Filtration,drinking Water,River Water,underground Water Treatment To Drinking Water Etc||Function:||Water Purification Plant,beverage Or Food Company|
|Type:||RO Water Treatment Equipment||Name:||RO Water Treatment Equipment,Pure Water Treatment Plant|
|Operation:||24 Hours Automatic Running,full Automatic Poultry Farm Waste Water Treatment||Voltage:||220V / 380V|
Pure Water ro water purifier machine,
2 stage ro water purifier machine,
316L 2 stage ro system
Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment Pure Water Filter Water Treatment
Equipment Special for Cosmetics
Application of the Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment:
1. High-quality drinking water in residential areas meets the demand for high-quality drinking water in high-end residential areas. Support drinking pure water 24 hours a day.
2. The pure water production plant can be equipped with an automatic filling machine to form an automatic barreled water production line.
3. Raw material water used in the food industry, for example, additives, ingredients, soup or juice mixing. Pure water can improve the taste and inhibit the growth of organic matter, and increase the shelf life of the product.
4. It is recommended to use a two-stage reverse osmosis device for water production in the milk, beverage and wine industries to prevent bad taste caused by foreign matter in the water.
5. The proportion of chemical water used in chemical raw liquid, chemical product production, chemical circulating water, etc. Pure water can effectively prevent additional chemical reactions and quality deviations caused by excessive ions in the water.
6. The boiler water used in the power industry can provide pure water for the boilers of factories, mines, coal-fired boilers, and low-pressure boiler power systems. Thereby improving production efficiency and extending equipment service life.
|Model||Capacity(T/H)||Power(kw)||Recycle rate (%)||First stage pure water conductivity(μ s/cm)||Second stage pure water conductivity(μ s/cm)||EDI pure water conductivity(μ s/cm)||Raw waterconductivity (μ s/cm)|
Each link uses a different filter:
Quartz sand filter
Quartz sand filter (multimedia filter) is widely used in drinking water treatment to remove different types of particles, such as suspended solids (turbidity), colloidal compounds, etc., to ensure that the TDS of the filtered water is less than 5. Reduce the burden of the back-end fine filter.
Activated carbon filter
Activated carbon filter is a key device, usually used to remove organic matter and heavy metal elements, suspended solids, residual chlorine, etc. It can effectively reduce the COD content and improve the taste of water. The system is a pressure filter. In the filter, an activated carbon bed of quartz and coconut shell is used. The activated carbon is equipped with an exhaust valve at the highest point and a discharge port at the lowest point. The internal systems and components of each storage tank are made of frp materials.
Safety filter (micron filter)
Safety filters are most commonly used in water treatment. The whole system uses a set of stainless steel filters. There are 3 sheets of polypropylene in each 5μ filter element, which can filter most of the particles in the water, thereby reducing the load of the reverse osmosis membrane. This filtration process benefits the filter cartridge and extends its service life in the system. The device contains a filter assembly and a stainless steel support layer. The support layer is made of 304 stainless steel, which has the advantages of compact structure, beautiful appearance, large flux, and good filtering accuracy. The device is equipped with exhaust valve, bottom exhaust valve and side exhaust valve.
Primary and secondary reverse osmosis system (RO)
The reverse osmosis system is a key part of the water treatment system and is widely used to produce pure water and drinking water. When the RO membrane is located on one side of the selective membrane, many types of macromolecules and ions can be removed from the solution by applying pressure to the solution. The result is that solutes such as iron, viruses, bacteria, and solids remain on the pressurized side of the membrane, while pure solvent can pass through the other side.
Qihang is a complete equipment manufacturer specializing in cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, food, daily chemical and other industries.
The main products are vacuum homogenizing emulsifier, reverse osmosis water treatment equipment, filling machine, mixer, packaging
machine, labeling machine, capping machine and storage tank, etc.The factory has a history of more than ten years. Our company is
committed to bringing customers a professional and excellent product experience, customer recognition is our driving force for
Enter Your Message