|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||WOODEN CASE|
|Delivery Time:||3-4 WEEKS|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, T/T|
|Output (kg/h):||20 - 300 Kg/h||Output Size (mesh)::||10 - 30 Mesh|
|Warranty::||1 YEAR||Weight (KG)::||12|
|Place Of Origin::||Jiangsu||Key Selling Points::||Competitive Price|
|Production::||100-200kg/h||Crushing Fineness (mm)::||0.5-20|
|Spindle Speed (r/min):||400|
400r/Min Food Cutting Machine,
30 Mesh Food Cutting Machine,
TCM Coarse Crusher
In the crushing process in the chemical, pharmaceutical, food, rubber, wood and other industries, due to the different original shapes of the materials, it is impossible to complete the crushing process at one time for many materials, and often need to go through coarse crushing, fine crushing, and ultra-fine crushing. Waiting for the process. According to this situation, we comprehensively analyzed the characteristics of various raw materials and the existing crushing equipment, and carefully developed the WS -type universal coarse crusher.
The machine has the advantages of simple structure, small size and reasonable, convenient operation, low power consumption, good crushing effect, uniform particles, etc. It is an ideal equipment for coarse crushing, and it is ready for ultra-fine crushing.
This machine is suitable for pharmaceutical, chemical, food, rubber, wood and other industries. It is a supporting equipment for the pre - process of micro-grinding processing. It is not restricted by the viscosity, hardness, softness and fiber of the material, and can have a good pulverizing effect on any material. The machine can also pulverize Chinese herbal medicine rhizomes, corn stalks and Forage with a certain amount of moisture.
The coarse crusher has a horizontal crushing structure. The material enters the crushing chamber from the feed hopper, and is crushed by the impact and shear of the rotating knife and the fixed knife. The material automatically flows to the outlet under the action of the rotating centrifugal force. The machine is designed according to the "GMP" standard. The whole machine is made of stainless steel. It has simple structure, easy cleaning and low noise. It is the most ideal equipment among the coarse crushers at present.
IV. technical parameters
|Type 80||Type 200||Type 300||Type 800|
Production capacity (kg/h)
Feed size (mm)
Crushing fineness (mm)
Spindle speed (r/min)
Motor power (kw)
Dimensions (length X width X height)
VI. installation, debugging and use
1. After unpacking, carefully check whether the equipment is damaged during transportation.
2. Check whether there are any overly hard debris in the crushing room.
3. Check whether the fastening screws are loose, adjust the distance between the movable knife and the fixed knife according to the required particle size, and select the corresponding screen.
4. Turn on, start the motor to confirm the direction of rotation, no noise, that is, feed from the feed port for processing and production.
5. When the production is normal, the machine will run normally after five minutes of trial operation.
6. During the production process, if you need to replace the screen, just unscrew the fixing screw of the discharge hopper, then turn the discharge hopper back, unscrew the fixing screw of the fixed knife, and take out the screen from under the fixed knife. .
VII: matters needing attention and maintenance
1. The material should not contain excessively hard debris such as metal. Once it enters the crushing chamber, it will cause serious damage to the cutter.
2. The steering of the motor complies with the required steering.
3. During the production process, you should always pay attention to the noise of the crushing chamber. If there is an abnormal situation, it should be shut down immediately for inspection. You can continue working after troubleshooting.
4. Always pay attention to the abrasion of the cutters, and perform tough-grinding exchanges too severely. The abrasion of the cutters will have a greater impact on the output of crushed materials.
5. If the discharge port has fine particles and the discharge is too slow, check whether the screen is blocked and clear it immediately.
Enter Your Message