|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||According to product|
|Delivery Time:||2-3 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Keyword:||Ro Water Treatment Machine||Weight:||According To Reality|
|Power:||As Customer Request||Applicable Industries:||Hotels, Garment Shops, Building Material Shops|
|Application:||Cosmetic,food,pharmaceutical||Material:||According To Reality|
|Function:||Water Purification||Housing:||Anti-corrosive Material|
reverse osmosis water purification machine,
ro water plant machine
RO REVERSE OSMOSIS WATER TREATMENT
1. RO Pure water treatment plant is for producing drinking water, Pharmaceutical Factory, foods factory, beverage;factory, fruit& vegetable factory etc. The machine is integrated into a group; the assembly and transportation are rather;convenient.
2. It's simply operation and has long lifespan.
3. Main components: RO membrane (USA DOW).
4. High pressure pump: Danmark Grundfos.
5. Electricity conduction meter.
Reverse osmosis technology is a modern high technology developed recently in China. Reverse osmosis is to separate water from solution after it permeates the specially-made semi-transparent membrane through exerting a pressure that is higher than the osmosis pressure on the solution. As this process is reverse to the natural permeation direction, it is called reverse osmosis. According to different osmosis pressures of various materials, the process of reverse osmosis with a pressure higher than the osmosis pressure can be used to reach the purposes of separation, extraction, purification and concentration of a certain solution. It does not need heating and there is no phase changing process; therefore, it saves more energy than traditional process.
1. The reverse osmosis device is an equipment to purify the saltine water with the action of pressure difference of semi permeable membrane. It is called reverse osmosis, as it is counter to natural penetration direction. Different materials have different osmotic pressures.
2. The reverse osmosis method to adopt larger osmotic pressures is used to obtain the purpose to separate, extract, purify and condense.
3. More than 97% soluble salts and 99%glues, microbe, particulate and organic substances and etc can be removed with the reverse osmosis.
4. It becomes the most idea equipment for the modem program of pure water, hyper pure water, and airspace water. The remarkable characteristics of the equipment are shown as lower energy consumption, no pollution, simple techniques, high water quality, easy operation and maintenance.