Inaccurate labeling of labeling machine
- The bidding speed is too slow, increase the bidding speed.
- The reserved label is not long enough, adjust the length of the reserved label.
- The bidding speed is too fast, reduce the bidding speed.
- The measuring object electric eye is too far away from the standard end.
- The interval is too small, increase the speed of the entrainment belt.
- Poor label adhesion or unclean affixed.
Wrinkles after label application
- The reserved label is too long. Reduce the reserved length of the label.
- The feeding speed is too fast and the pinching belt speed is relatively slow, adjust the two speeds to match.
- The sensitivity of the electric eye is not good, adjust the sensitivity of the electric eye appropriately.
- The labeling speed is too slow or the conveyor belt speed is too fast.
Pull loose label bottom paper
- The labeling speed is too slow than the pinch belt speed.